SketchCut Lite - Fast Cutting. The application for automatic calculation of cutting drawings of parts from flat sheets.
The app is designed with the features of cutting sheet materials (particleboard, MDF, glass, plastics, wood panels, etc.) both in the manual and on the machine.
Lite version of SketchCut. Without full functions.
The application functions are available:
- choice and change of cutting parameters (sheet size, blade width, offset from the edge of the sheet, etc.);
- edging (two types of edges);
- order information (order, material, order date, availability date);
- automatic cutting of sheets in accordance with the selected parameters;
- two different algorithms for calculating and optimizing layouts - to select the best option of cutting;
- automatic calculation of the area of parts and pieces, cut length, the length of the edges;
- display of the results in the .PDF file for printing;
- storing a list of parts and the cutting parameters on your device;
- metric system and Imperial units, with a simple conversion
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SketchCut Lite is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
SketchCut Lite (version 2.4) has a file size of 50.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1510 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.